About this Course
Transitioning from managing life with an eating disorder to living in recovery can be hard as hell. If you feel overwhelmed, stressed, or even scared about maintaining recovery in the real world, you're not alone.
Imagine what might be different if you felt confident about your ability to navigate life in recovery. That’s what GoodGrit Collective is all about—helping you live that life.
GoodGrit Collective supports you in learning, or relearning, the nitty, gritty life skills necessary for a life well lived, free from eating disorders.
- 30+ video lessons from expert instructors
- Monthly discussion with community
- 3-month access to the GoodGrit Collective Community
Lessons in this Course:
- Food & Nutrition: Develop basic kitchen skills and practice Intuitive Eating principles
- Money: Understand and manage the relationship between money and recovery
- Mindfulness: Learn to develop your own mindfulness practice
- Body: Learn more about sexuality and improve your connection with your body